I LOVE PANDAS!
And this is only a few out of the thousands. T.V. has always been “White-ish” but once that’s either pointed out or POC do the same damn thing, these bigoted white people want to pull the race card or bark at these POC for doing the same damn thing they’ve already been doing.
like… ALL of their faves are white as hell.
diversity meant adding white gays to the main cast…
still does apparently
and it’s been going on for fucking ever
stfu Donald and anybody else on this bullshit just because the titles weren’t “White-ish”.
White people are willfully obtuse
ofc banksy didn’t get arrested lol that’s the whole point of him… he’s some white guy practicing an art Black and Latino men get penalized for producing by making shallow critiques of capitalism and getting away with it and “elevating” it lol
~shoves my ass into a mirror~
|—||from an in-class debate about white supremacy (via seehowtame)|
im losing my mind
My white friend’s mom made this exact meal when I spent the night in 10th grade. It felt like chewing on dust
do poc not eat chicken and vegetables ?
Lmfao look at this comment
I’m so confused because this is a genuine meal in England? is this some inside usa joke i dont get or something
The joke is that ya’ll had the nerve to invade 90% of the earth for spices and then not use a single one.
It’s about 20 degrees cooler in this shade
Just your daily reminders:
Racists are a problem
White people are not
Homophobes are a problem
Straight people are not
Transphobes are a problem
Cis people are not
Sexists are a problem
Men are not
And most importantly,
Hating an innocent person solely because of their race, sexuality, or gender makes you a fucking asshole
Just some actual daily reminders:
- All white people do racist things without being aware they are
- All straight people do homophobic things without being aware that they are.
- All Cis people do transphobic things without being aware that they are.
- All men do sexist things without being aware that they are.
- Saying things like ‘some men’, ‘some cis people’ absolves the blame of individuals and only seeks to comfort those with privilege and power.
- When a post says ‘some X’, the X will always assume that they are not because THEY ARE NOT AWARE.
And most importantly,
- It’s called metonymy, when anyone who is oppressed makes an exasperated statement like ‘i hate straight people’, they are substituting straight people for the concept of a system and a culture that teaches, incentives, and legitimizes homophobic acts and normalizes homophobic acts so that straight people constantly do honophobic things without realizing it and that’s really fucking annoying.
And just as important,
- The concept of sjws dehumanizes marginalized people and categorizes them as an ‘angry and emotional’ stereotype and only adds to the oppression of marginalized people under the guise of being ‘fair’, while the only thing you are doing is cushioning privileged people from their own ignorance and privilege.
And to finalize:
- Everyone is guilty of internalized -isms, and the longer you spend denying this instead of accepting and unlearning your thought patterns and behavior, the longer you will actually be part of the problem.
BUT WHERE IS THE GIF OF RALEIGH AND PENTECOST FROM PACRIM????
if you are attracted to me you are required by law to tell me.